Martin is a senior Change and Performance Manager with experience in a variety of sectors.
Started out as an official at the European Commission, was trained by Bayer AG to become a B2B Marketing & Sales Manager, continued as a General Manager of the Belgian Textile Manufacturers Association (now FEDUSTRIA) and as a General Manager of the Export Promotion Agency of Flanders, Belgium (now FIT). Now performs crisis, change and reorganisation management missions, SWOT analyses, strategy workshops, project management... His last missions include Change Management missions in GOCA, BIVV/ISBR and ENGIE Fleet.
During this last mission, Martin became highly specialised in shared Fleet Management Services.
Martin is furthermore
- familiar with European Union decision-making processes
- able to conduct negotiations in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese
- set up several international economic cooperation projects between European and Asian associations in the field of EDI for the maritime Supply Chain
- is a certified International Strategy and Business Development consultant
- has over 20 years of general management experience both in the private and the public sector.
Preferred domains of activity:
Change Management Missions - Performance Management - Vision and Strategy Development - Organisation Development - Business Association Management and Development.